Pet-Friendly Hotel in Saratoga Springs, New York
Union Gables Inn is proud to be a pet-friendly hotel in Saratoga Springs, New York. We will happily allow your well-behaved, furry friend to stay with us for a small fee. Pets are provided with a blanket, bowl, and a breakfast menu of their own!
- There is a one-time, per pet fee of $50 for large dogs, and $25 for small dogs (20 lbs. and under)
- During breakfast we allow dogs on the porch, patio, and a designated breakfast area in the Billiards room.
- Our cleaning staff will not go into rooms to change towels or sheets unless you notify us that your dog is not present in the room. If you allow your dog on the furniture, please use the blanket provided.
- If you leave your pet in the room, please provide a cell phone number where you can be reached in the event of any noise complaints.
- Please do not walk your pet on the side lawn, however the surrounding neighborhood is wonderful for walking.
- Please clean up after your pet when walking them and before leaving your room.
- A dog waste bin can be found at the back side of the main mansion near the parking lot before the Dakota Garden Statue.
There are nine designated pet-friendly rooms in the hotel – some with a private patio. Please contact us for details or to book one of the following pet-friendly rooms:
Your pet can enjoy the great outdoors in Saratoga, too! Enjoy a walk on one of these nearby trails:
Explore many different trails just a short walk away from the Inn! Enjoy beautifully landscaped grounds with fountains and other statuary, picnic tables and historic sights.
Saratoga Spa State Park
Take your pooch to get pampered at this independent, all-natural dog spa. Dirty Dog by Liz Inc. is conveniently located just a 5-minute walk or a 2-minute drive away from the property.
Book your stay today at our pet-friendly hotel in Saratoga Springs!